In this post I try to briefly introduce some resources for finding data. All these resources provide data for free. Most of them are governmental agencies and provide validated and reliable data.
- Check out library collections in Luna
- Sanborn Maps also see this link
- Aerial photos of Colorado from 1938 to 1947
- Historical photos for cities and landscapes
- Aerial imagery
- Digital Elevation (DEM)
- Land Cover
Weather and Climate Data:
- Boulder historical weather data
- Flood data
- Flood maps
- Public weather stations
- EnergyPlus weather data; epw files
Buildings, parcels, census blocks, subdivisions, crime, accident, impervious surfaces, tree canopy, topography, open spaces, and many more.
Buildings, parcels, zoning, land use, etc.
Prepared census data, regional bike facilities, roads, crash data, etc.
stops, routs, park and rides, etc.
buildings, parcels, trails, open spaces, rivers, flood, hydrology, wildfire, zoning, etc.
written by Mehdi Heris